This was a very special Easter for us because not only were we celebrating our Risen Savior but we were also celebrating our 1 year Anniversary worshipping in our new space at Grace Hill Church. We had a pancake breakfast before our service, then we had a wonderful Easter Service and then we had a picnic at Gold Park after church. I was not able to get any good "posed" photos this year because it was an early morning for us with lots of responsibilities. But, we have lots of action shots.
The girls opening their Easter baskets.
Regan loves to do Paint By Numbers so she was excited to get more.
This year I put $5.00 in one of the girls' eggs and told them this is because Jesus is Alive. Get it, five rhymes with alive. :) I thought I was being creative but my whole family laughed at me including Tony. I guess I have been teaching preschoolers in church too long. :)
Trying to get a posed shot and this is what I got. Silly girls!
Pancake Breakfast at Grace Hill.
Riley and Reece with their dear "sister" Anabelle. My girls love Anabelle and she is so good with them (this is the pastor's daughter - she is 14). Anabelle is such a good role model for my girls.
Regan with her dear friend, Maddie, at breakfast. They are laughing at me because I caught Regan with her mouth full. Maddie is a true blessing to Regan. Regan was the oldest child at church (minus the teenagers) for a whole year and was really praying for a girl her age. After a year of praying, Maddie's family joined our church and not only is she the same age and same grade as Regan but she also lives right behind us in the next neighborhood! They have become fast friends and get together alot. She is a true blessing!!!Reece was being very silly and would not pose so her friend, Willow, took her place and gave me a fabulous smile!
Grace Hill Praise Team warming up.
The girls watching us sing.
The Grace Hill children joined the Praise Team on the chorus of "Christ Is Risen." They did a fabulous job! Here is a link to a video my friend put on youtube if you want to hear them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usRR4H4pKs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usRR4H4pKs
In Children's Worship, the children acted out the Easter Story. Regan and Maddie were helping and got to be the tomb (along with Riley). Regan said her arms got very tired and she now knows how Moses felt during the battle.
The "tomb," the "stone" (3 yr. old Gray in the green shirt acting as the stone), and the "soldiers" by the tomb (acted out by David, Joseph, Ryan and Griffin).
"Mary" and "Mary Magdalene" (Avery and Reece) coming to the tomb and seeing the "Angel" (Claire and Carly playing the angel).










No comments:
Post a Comment