Monday, April 18, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2011...

On February 12th, Daddy and his girls went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance at a local church.  This has become a tradition and the girls and daddy look forward to it every year.  I was looking forward to having a night to myself  but I ended up having a horrible ear infection and was miserable all night.  Anyhow, they had a great time and made their daddy dance a lot. :)
 Daddy with his 3 Princesses.
This photo cracks me up.  I think I told them to pose or be silly and the two younger ones appear to be curtsying to their older sister.  I know this is not what they were doing but it looks that way in this photo.
 Reece waiting in line to do the Limbo.  She is having a great time!
 The girls participating in a Conga Line.  Not sure where daddy is?  He claims he had to take photos.  I think that is just an excuse. :)

No comments: