Regan and Riley were on Spring Break (3/2 - 3/9) so we decided to go to Georgia to spend time with our families. We have been looking forward to this time for quite a while; however, I came down with a bad respiratory virus right before leaving. I have been healthy all winter and finally when I get to see Doug and Cook, I get sick. :( I have not seen them since before Doug's diagnosis and have really been wanting to see them and give hugs. We arrived in Georgia on Saturday, March 3. We met Tony's parents and my sister at a local park so Tony and the kids could visit with his parents and I could walk with my sister and nephew. We then headed back to my parent's house and I was pleasantly surprised to find my niece, Katie, had driven all the way from her college to see us!! We did not think we were going to see her so we were all very excited! Thanks Katie for taking time out of your schedule and driving so far to come visit us! We had a wonderful dinner with my parents and sister's family.

Mama Cook giving Regan and Riley a ride on this swinging bar.
Reece's turn...
Love this sweet photo of Papa Doug and Reece.
The girls playing Bocce Ball with Mama Cook and Papa Doug.
We snagged a quick family photo...don't worry I did not breathe on Doug or Cook. :)
Riley enjoyed playing guitar with her cousin, Katie.
Jonathon did a great job distracting Uncle Tony while Kim secretly slid pink bunny ears on Tony. Tony had no clue other than we were all laughing.
Jonathon was very happy to see his sister, Katie.
Love this photo of Jeff and Jonathon.
The girls learning new iPad games from Aunt Kim.
Cuddling before bedtime...
No comments:
Post a Comment