On Easter night we went over to Joe and Abby's for dinner and fun. We had our annual Fernandez water balloon fight first and then enjoyed grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner. The kids had a great time playing together and stayed outside all night except when they had to come in for dinner. Thanks Joe and Abby for a fun night together!
Aunt Abby started with an organized balloon toss but that did not last more than about 2 minutes.
Regan is after Uncle Joe.
Now she is coming after me and I have the camera!!!
I love this photo of everyone getting soaked and all the excitement.
Well, excitement for everyone but Josh. :( He did not like getting wet and dirty. I got to hold him for a while which was nice because no one would get me while I was holding Josh. He protected his Aunt K. :)
Reece reading to Lizzie out on the hammock.
All the girl cousins hanging out on the hammock.



No comments:
Post a Comment