Saturday, April 28, 2012

Reece's First Soccer Game...

Reece had her first soccer game of the season today and did fabulous.  She scored the first goal of the game and then assisted her teammate in the second goal of the game.  She played very aggressive and had a great attitude.  Her team, the Blue Dolphins, ended up winning 6-0.  Way to go Reece!!!
 Team Photo Day...
 Warming up before the game...
 It was a cold day at the fields, Riley and Daddy are trying to keep warm.  I think Daddy is tickling Riley in this photo.
 Reece receives a high five from Coach Eric after her goal.
Reece assists in this goal for her team.
I did not get a video of Reece's first goal but I did get this video where she almost scored again, she barely missed the goal. 
Reece and her teammates working together.  Her teammate Caroline made the goal.

No comments: