Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tony's 37th Birthday...

We celebrated Tony's 37th birthday on September 1st.  We asked him what he wanted this year and he said, "I want to be fanned and fed grapes and cheese."  So, Regan made him a funny card and fan, I bought him a bunch of cheese from a local cheese store and the girls bought him peanut butter.  We made him a special dinner, Sauteed Chicken, which is one of his new favorites and we made him his favorite peanut butter dessert.  Abby kept Reece during lunch so Tony and I could go to his favorite BBQ place for lunch.  Overall, I think he had a great birthday.  Tony, we are so blessed to have such a wonderful daddy and husband.  We love you!!!
 Here is the card Regan made Daddy.  It says, "Happy 37th Birthday Daddy:  Here's some grapes, cheese and a fan." 
The girls feeding daddy grapes and cheese while Regan fans him.
 Tony with his Sauteed Chicken dinner.
Tony's favorite present!

No comments: