Wednesday, November 2, 2011

14 Wonderful Years...

On September 20th, Tony and I celebrated 14 yrs. of marriage and 20 yrs. of being together if you count our dating years.  God has blessed our marriage in so many amazing ways and for this we are thankful!  I look forward to spending the rest of my life with my wonderful husband and best friend!  I love you Tony!!!  
Our friends, Justin and Mary, kept our kids overnight the weekend before our Anniversary so we could go and celebrate.  We went to the "Melting Pot" for dinner and then came home and watched a movie.  It was a very nice evening.  Tony surprised me with the Anniversary Package at the Melting Pot which included flowers, a photo, a special card from the staff, very friendly service, and a nice, romantic, secluded table. 
I made these red velvet cupcakes for us.

No comments: