On Sunday, Oct. 9th we decided to go get lost in a 12 acre corn maze. Not quite sure why we would pay money to go get lost in corn for 2.5 hours, but we did. At the beginning, Reece and I got separated from everyone. She and I wandered around aimlessly for about 45 minutes and the worst part was I did not have my phone with me. Reece asked at one point, "Are we lost? We need a GPS!" She was getting very bored, hot and thirsty so I was really relieved when we ran into Tony and Regan. I told them not to leave our side. We wandered around for another hour or so trying to find all the 8 stations we were supposed to find. We did not find all the stations but we did find all our family and that was good! At that point, we all decided it was time to go home! It was quite an experience but not one I think I want to do again anytime soon.
I love this photo, it pretty much sums it up - "Which way do we go??"
Are we having fun yet?!
The kids getting corn maze crazy!
We finished off our crazy day with some crazy Fernandez rough housing and racing of course. It really was a fun weekend - busy and quick - but always a nice, fun time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment