Monday, September 20, 2010

I Met Nicholas Sparks...

My wonderful husband called me from work on Friday to tell me my favorite fiction author was at Barnes and Noble in Cary.  He told me he was signing a new book of his.  I had no clue he even had a new book out yet.  Tony is even more wonderful because he offered to go and get Regan and Riley from school so I could go to the book signing which started at 2:00 pm.  I told Reece we were going to meet one of Grandma's and Mommy's favorite authors.  So, when we got there Reece wanted to know where Grandma was? :)  I think she figured Grandma would be there for the book signing too and was very disappointed to find out she wasn't there.  But, we met Nicholas Sparks and got my new book signed.  Thanks Tony!!!!

 

No comments: