Thursday, September 2, 2010

Grace Hill Church - Psalm 121

On Sunday, August 29th, the K-5th grade classes recited Psalm 121 in church.  I took a video of them during practice and they were forgetting their lines and not speaking up.  But, when I was not videotaping during the service, they did an amazing job!!!!  The children have been learning Psalm 121 the past couple of months in Sunday School and were very excited about reciting it for the congregation.  Robyn and I also presented the children with their own bible on behalf of Grace Hill.  It was a very special morning!  I will post the practice video but it is hard to hear them in some parts, especially my girls.   
Here is a photo of the kids rehearsing their lines before church.
The video of the kids practicing before church
A video of Robyn and I presenting the children with their new bibles.

No comments: