Tony enjoying his Brat.
The kid table
We did not have a booster seat for Josh so he had to sit in a pink stroller - sorry Josh!
Josh was sitting lower than the table so he kept pulling up on the table so he could see. It was so cute.
Tony's Peanut Butter Pie with a Cars candle. I did not have the right numbers for his cake nor did I want to melt his cake so we went with the Cars candle.
I was trying to light the candle but the ceiling fan kept blowing the flame out before I could even reach the candle. So, I told Tony, "I know it may be hard for you but you will need to blow this candle out really quick once it is lit or the fan will do it for you." So, Tony got smart with me and starting blowing everytime I tried to light the candle so between him and the fan it was impossible. I got to laughing and that made it even harder. But, I finally got the candle lit and we were even able to sing, "Happy Birthday."
All the girls crowding around Tony.
The girls were rough housing with Joe and then Daddy joined in.
Dog piling Joe.
Abby and Josh were smart and sat this one out. But, I think Josh is taking notes.
Poor Uncle Joe!
Josh is showing Uncle Tony how he can walk now.
Taking steps!



No comments:
Post a Comment