Reece loves for mommy to sing to her before bedtime. When mommy is not home she has daddy sing. The only song he really knows is "Take Me Out To The Ballgame." But, one night he decided to let Reece sing it instead of him. This is how she sang it.....
"Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd,
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if you don't get anything...... (Ok, so she takes after her mommy not always knowing the words to songs so she makes up her own).
The next day, I asked her to sing the song for me and I got another version....
"Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd,
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if you ever come home..... (I felt loved) :)
Then, finally the third time was the charm and she sang it right,
"Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd,
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if I ever get back.......
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment