Saturday, December 5, 2009

Reece's Thanksgiving Feast...

Reece had her Thanksgiving Feast at preschool on Monday, Nov. 23rd. The kids were so adorable singing all their Thanksgiving songs and wearing their Indian and Pilgrim hats they made. There was a HUGE Thanksgiving spread. I have never seen so much food at a preschool feast. It was like Thanksgiving Day with all the fixings. Reece and I did not get to stay for the whole feast because Riley's class was having their feast too. So, I attended Reece's feast for 20 mins. and then we rushed over to Riley's feast. Reece eating her yummy food.
Reece's class and the below video is one of the cute songs they preformed. In the middle of the song, Grace's brother (1 yr. old) started dancing to the song. It was so CUTE and everyone was laughing. You will see all the kids start smiling and watching him as they sing.


No comments: