Friday, December 11, 2009

Letters to Santa...

We do not play up Santa in our house but this year Tony told the girls to write letters to Santa. I asked Tony why he told them to do that since they know we are Santa? He said he thought it would be a good way to find out what they want for Christmas. But, once we read their letters we decided neither of us want to be Santa this year. :) So, here is what they wrote (actually Regan wrote them all but her sisters dictated to her).

To: Santa
From: Reece

I want a real pony, a real elephant, a real baby giraffe, toys, and a toy bunny or a real bunny.

To: Santa
From: Riley

I want Mario Cart Wii, Puzzles, doll clothes and a real dog

To: Santa
From: Regan

I want books, doll clothes and a cat - stuffed cat.

So, here is Santa's reply.....

Reece - you will just have to go live in the zoo

Riley- your letter started off good but the dog is not going to happen - we thought you were our dog??

Regan- we would have never guessed books :) and we are glad you are actually REAListic about the animal (stuffed is good).