Regan had her 3rd piano recital today. It is neat to see how she has grown in confidence and skill over the last 2 yrs. She did great today. Tony could not be there because he was at a church leadership conference so we videotaped her performance. I videotaped with our camcorder and Riley got some footage on our regular camera. I will post one of Riley's videos so you can hear Regan's duet with her teacher. Just listen and don't pay attention to the view or you will be dying laughing. Riley (bless her heart) was doing her best but a girl sat right in front of her and blocked her view. So, she did her best to work around her. Also, the chair got in the way a few times. :) As you can see, Riley had a good time playing with the video feature on our camera.

Regan playing her duet, "Sleeping Beauty Waltz" with her teacher.

Regan receives a "good job" hug from her teacher, Mrs. Elena
Here is Riley's footage of Regan playing her duet, "Sleeping Beauty Waltz."
2 comments:
I love the duet. Especially the chair. :-) Lucas has been playing for about a year (part of the time I've been the teacher and I don't really play, so he hasn't learned a whole lot. :-) I look forward to him playing as well as Regan does!
Regan, WONDERFUL job! I am so proud of you! It was beautiful my dear!
Post a Comment