Tuesday I took Regan with me to my hairdresser for a haircut. This is her first "real" haircut by someone who really knows what they are doing. My hairdresser only took about 1/2" off because Regan wanted to keep it long. But, because of Regan's awesome natural curl, it looks much shorter. My hairdresser also gave her layers which I love. Regan is not very happy with it because it seems so short and she cried the first day. :( But, I think she is starting to like it and just does not want to admit it. :)
Here are some photos:




This is all natural - no curling iron, no perm. She definitely did NOT get my hair gene!!!
1 comment:
very cute! Tell Regan it does not look short at all! She looks great!
Hannah wants to get her hair cut short but I told her she'd have to wait until after the wedding. We'll see what she wants then!
Post a Comment