Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There Was A Little Girl Who Swallowed A Tooth...

Riley is keeping the Toothfairy very busy this week. On Monday night, mommy pulled Riley's upper, front tooth b/c it was extremely loose. Then, last night at dinnertime Riley lost another tooth (literally). I was at work and I got a phone call from Tony asking, "Is Riley supposed to have all her teeth on the bottom?" I replied, "Yes, but one is very loose, why??" Tony's answer was, "Well, it is not there anymore and we can't find it. We are pretty sure she swallowed it."

The Toothfairy forgot to come last night (probably b/c there was no tooth in the box). So, Riley wrote the Toothfairy a note this morning saying, "I swallowed my tooth last night but will you please still come?" :)

She has another tooth that is pretty lose and will probably come out soon!

No comments: