Friday, April 17, 2009
Funny comment by Riley...
Yesterday, we took the girls to Barnes and Noble because Coach K was there doing a book signing of his new book. We were hoping to get Riley's cast signed but the rules said, "only books" so we did not want to teach the kids to bend the rules. ;) We had a great time and Coach K was super nice. He shook all our hands and asked our names. He told us he has 3 girls too and we got to meet his youngest b/c she was also there signing the book b/c she co-authored it with him. Anyway, on the way home we were talking about how cool it was to meet the Duke B-ball coach and coach of the Olympic Basketball team. Then, I said, "Riley you have met a lot of "big name" people and started listing them...Coach K, Truett Cathy, Durham Bulls Pitching Coach..." and then Riley said, "yea, and the Dentist that came to my preschool!" I got a good chuckle out of that one. I said, "yea, I suppose he could be famous. " ;) Kid's say the funniest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment