One Tuesday night while I was at work, Riley was playing with Tony's iPad while he was reading email on his phone. Riley was playing around with Tony's camera on the iPad. He knew she was taking pictures of him and heard her laughing but he did not think anything of it. Later when I got home from work, I was checking my Facebook page and came across this photo (see below). I was wondering why Tony would post a picture like this on his Facebook page. I went in the other room to show him and ask him why he had posted it. He had no clue about the photo and had not even seen this picture. We noticed that under the Facebook photo someone had typed "Tony." All we could figure was that Riley not only figured out his photo editing program but that she also figured out how to post it to Facebook. We then saw that people had already committed on the photo and the comments were hilarious! We both got a good laugh out of it and I got laughing so hard I was crying and my sides hurt. The next morning, we asked Riley about it and she seemed clueless too. She did say she figured out how to edit the photo but had no clue she had posted it to Facebook. Tony has now received the new nickname, "Papa Smurf." My nephew, Jonathon, saw the picture and thought it was hilarious. My sister says he asks to see the photo all the time and says, "Blue, blue, blue!" Next time we see Jonathon, I would not be surprised if he calls his Uncle Tony, "Blue!" :)
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment