Saturday, October 20, 2012

Best Dad In The Whole World....

 
On the evening of Tony and I's Anniversary, Sept. 20th, there were two school curriculum nights and a spirit night at Tony's store.  Tony needed to be at his store so he and the girls hung out there while I attended both of the curriculum nights at Reece's school and Regan and Riley's school.  I got to see a lot of their work and one of Reece's writings was really sweet.  So, I took a picture for Tony and texted it to him so he could be a part of that special night.  I could not understand all of my first grader's words but I did understand the part that she "likes eating ice cream with daddy" and that she has "the best dad in the world and loves him"!  (If anyone can read the other parts please let me know what they say) :)  Reece could not even read it to me later - she forgot what she wrote. ;)  I could not agree with Reece more that she has the "Best Daddy In The World!!!"  
 

No comments: