Grandma, Riley and I in Riley's classroom.
Some of Riley's artwork displayed in her classroom.
Riley's drawing and writing about a ladybug.
Riley showing Grandma their collection of books.
Some of Regan's artwork and writing displayed in her class.
Grandma reading one of Regan's stories.
Grandma and Grandpa visiting Regan's classroom.
Regan and Riley had early release after Grandparent's Day, so we headed over to Reece's school to eat lunch with her.
Lots of laughter!
Saturday morning we took Grandma Strawberry picking.
After Strawberry picking, we headed to Reece and Riley's soccer games.
Riley played a very aggressive game and scored two goals for her team.
Here is one of the times Riley scored for her team.
Waiting for our curbside service to pick us up.
We took my parents to the new, two story Chick-fil-A in our area.
Here is a video of my dad playing his Harmonica. He taught himself when he was a kid and plays by ear. I remember listening to him play while I was a young child and now my girls enjoy listening to him as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment