I had a great Mother's Day weekend with the girls and Tony. We spent the first part of the weekend at Great Wolf Lodge and Tony surprised me by putting the "Hunger Game Series" in my luggage. Then Sunday the girls made me breakfast before church, we went to get wings at my favorite wings place after church, I had a long nap in the afternoon and we went to Tutti Fruitti yogurt in the evening. It was a fun day! The girls also surprised me with homemade gifts (frame from Riley, hot plate from Reece and a picture from Regan she drew). My big Mother's Day gift was a weekend away with 6 other girls to Brevard this past weekend. Tony was sweet enough to keep the kids from Friday - Sunday and I had a fantastic trip! I am very blessed to have such a loving husband, amazing girls, a wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law and other moms to share the journey with.
YUM!!!
Reece and Riley like wings too...
No comments:
Post a Comment