Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Trip to Georgia - Day 2

On Monday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium with Mama Cook and Papa Doug. The girls had such a good time. Their favorites were the Baluga Whales and Sea Otters.
The touch tank where we got to feel starfish and horseshoe crabsRiley was just a little excited about this whale slide.
Alligators Baluga whales
SHARK!!!! Manta Ray After visiting the Aquarium we went to the Varsity for lunch. YUM!!! Regan ordered one hotdog but inhaled it (like her daddy) and then asked for another one. I made her promise she would eat all of it and she did. She then asked, "How are the Varsity Hotdogs so good?" I told her I don't know but I was thinking the same about their onion rings. Good thing there is not a Varsity up here or we would be huge.

Monday night, I had the pleasure of getting together with my friends, Lori Herren and Danielle Jenkins. Danielle's parents let us use their house and we had dinner and lavished Lori with baby gifts since she is due with her second boy in August. Danielle had a baby boy 4 mos. ago so I was able to meet her baby, Bryson. He is so ADORABLE and definitely has me itching for my nephew now who should be born any day now!!!! It was so great to catch up with Lori and Danielle and we missed our friend, Amanda, who was having to work that night. :(

Me and Baby BrysonDanielle with her precious boyLori, her son Tyler, and baby Bryson (Bryson slept most of the night)Lavishing Lori with much needed gifts.Danielle, Lori, Bryson, and Me

No comments: