Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Riley's Last Day of Preschool...

Riley had her last day of preschool yesterday, Tuesday, May 19th. It is hard to believe Riley is going to be in Kindergarten next year. She is so excited that she will be going to the same school as Regan. Riley has had 3 wonderful years at St. Luke's Preschool and 2 of those years she was blessed to have Mrs. Carol Ingold as her teacher. Mrs. Ingold is WONDERFUL!!!! Riley made a lot of friends and will miss them but is excited that her dear friend, Julianne, will be going to Trinity too. They are hoping and praying to be in the same class. :) The year ended with a fun and exciting Ice Cream party. The kids enjoyed ice cream with all kinds of toppings and then they had their last circle time reviewing all kinds of things. They recited their b-days, days of the week, months of the year, seasons, and even spelled out letters with their bodies. This got very silly, especially when Mrs. Ingold told them to form the letter "V" and they all had their bottoms in the air. The end of the day was full of picture taking, hugs, goodbyes and they received a beach bucket filled with goodies. And now we can say, "Ready or Not Kindergarten, here comes Riley!!!" :) I know she is ready!!!! And "Ready or Not St. Luke's, here comes Reece." Reece is so excited to start preschool next year. And I am so excited to have one more child going through St. Luke's. I was not ready to say a final "goodbye" to St. Luke's yet. Julianne and Riley enjoying their ice cream sundaes.Making letters with their bodies. I am not sure what the first photo is of but this one is letter X. Check out how big Riley's X is. I told one of the moms that is how she writes it too - BIG!!! :) X marks the spot!Mrs. Ingold and Mrs. Goss opening their gifts from the class.Riley with her teacher, Mrs. Ingold.
Riley with her other teacher, Mrs. GossBest Buddies - Riley with Julianne.Some of the girls in Riley's class - Ivy, Jade, Riley, JulianneRiley's friend, neighbor and carpool buddy - Caden LittleKindergarten Here I Come!!!!!!

No comments: