Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! I had a very good Mother's Day. Tony had Deacon of the Day today at church so that made for a tricky morning. Tony did his best to help me out with the kids before leaving for church. My friend Margaret also had the same dilemma because her husband was DOD with Tony. So, I was able to sit with Margaret at church and then she and I braved taking our 6 kids out to lunch to Jason's Deli. We had a great time together and the kids did well. Then, Regan and I came home and crashed together for a 3 hr. nap while Reece and Riley played. Tony and Regan made me a Spaghetti Dinner tonight and even did dishes. Then, we all enjoyed some fun outside as a family. It was a great day and my family made me feel very special. I am also very thankful for my Mother. She has taught me so many wonderful things about being a Mom and set such a good example. I love you Mom!!!! I was able to chat with her on the phone today which was nice since I could not be with her in person. I am also thankful for Tony's mother who is very special to us and has raised a wonderful son. I am thankful for her love toward us and making me feel apart of their family as well. Thank you Cook, love you and good chatting with you today too! We have such special moms and feel very blessed! And I feel blessed to be a mom to 3 very sweet girls.

Regan setting the table

Making Spaghetti and Meatballs.Regan showing the meal to me (Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad, Bread, and their version of a cookie cake). Tony went to Sam's and they did not have a cookie cake (my fav) so he bought cookies and put his own icing on it. They were yummy!Doing the dishes for mommy - How Sweet!!!!

No comments: