Reece has done a lot of funny things lately and some NOT so funny things. I figured I better jot them down before I forget them so one day when she has kids I can remind her of the things she used to do. :)
* Reece has a birthday coming up and when people ask her how old she is going to be she proudly states "4!!!" She is actually only going to be 3. Boy will she be disappointed when she only sees 3 candles on her cake.
* Reece loves chapstick (she calls it her lipstick) and instead of applying it to her lips only she puts it all over her cheeks, lips and chin. And the other day she also put it all over the bathroom wall.
* Reece got hold of a ballpoint pin in the car this week and colored all over Mommy's leather seats. Mommy is very thankful for the Magic Eraser. I got almost all of it out.
* While we were gone out of town last week Reece showed her strong will to Grandma and Grandpa. When Grandma told Reece she needed to eat her dinner Reece told Grandma she needed to go to another house.
* Reece went into the guest room where Grandma was reading one night and Grandma said "Reece you are supposed to be in bed asleep!" And Reece replied, "Yes Grandma and you should be asleep too instead of reading."
* Reece LOVES to change clothes - many outfits a day. So, while we were gone she was going through about 4 outfits a day and most of them were shorts and t-shirts. Grandma finally hid the shorts and t-shirts in Reece's closet on the upper shelf. Reece emptied her entire dresser (5 drawers worth) looking for them. When Grandma asked her why she did this she replied, "I am looking for my shorts." Grandma told her she hid them. Reece found them in the closet and told Grandma, "You need to get these down Grandma!"
* One of Reece's favorite phrases now is "I don't love that." If you ask her to wear a certain outfit, eat a certain food, do a certain activity, etc. and she does not approve, she will say "I don't love that."
I am sure there are more things I am forgetting but these are just some of the things she has been doing. She definitely keeps us on our toes (and kept Grandma on her toes last week). :)
I am afraid of what teenage years could bring. ;)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It sounds like she's a handful! Hilarious though when its not your child. :-)
Post a Comment