The last week of November, Tony and I got really sick. I went to the doctor after being sick for 3 days and tested positive for the Flu and Tony had the same symptoms (just a little milder) so we assumed he had the same thing. We quarantined ourselves in the bedroom and the girls took care of themselves. When we did have to be around the girls we wore masks. It was a tough week. I was sick in bed for a full 8 days. :( The girls were amazing and took good care of us.
One night while I was sick in bed, Reece came in and read her entire devotion out loud to me. It was very sweet. However, I was paranoid of her being in my room since we were so sick, so she sat in a chair next to my bed and I wore a mask.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment