Saturday, April 20, 2013

Disney on Ice...


One of my niece's birthday gifts this year from her parents was to go see "Disney on Ice."  I remember seeing this many times when I was little and loved it!  Abby and Lizzie asked Reece and I to go with them.  On Dec. 5th we joined them for a wonderful evening.  We went to Red Robin for dinner and then headed to the show.  The girls had a fabulous time together as did Abby and I.  I think Abby and I enjoyed the show as much as the girls, we were singing and clapping along.  Disney did an amazing job with the costumes and staging.   
 The show is about to begin and we have two very excited girls!
 Mickey and Minnie Mouse were the MCs of the show...
 This was my favorite, Ariel, the costumes were absolutely amazing.
 Reece was trying to predict what princess would come out next.
 Maximus the Horse from "Tangled" was fascinating.  There was at least 2 people in this costume and they were very talented skaters.  The horse looked so real.
 Enjoying our night together!!
 Abby and Lizzie
 Sweet cousins!
The Finale...

No comments: