She is all smiles...
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Regan's First Cross Country Practice...
On Wednesday, August 22nd, Regan had her first Cross Country practice. It was a very hot and humid day but that did not keep Regan from smiling. There are not many places to run on their school campus so they did 9 laps around the school which is close to 3 miles. It seems like just yesterday I was the one running for my school and my parents were cheering me on. Now, I am that cheering parent and Regan is the one running for her school. It is so hard to believe she is old enough to compete in a sport at school!!!! I really am enjoying that she chose a sport that I can relate to and can do with her. She and I have been enjoying a lot of runs together lately. She used to run with her daddy but his foot has been hurting him lately so now she runs with me. It brings me great joy to run with my daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment