Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reece's Last Hoorah of Summer...

Reece's sisters started school 3 days before her, so she had mommy to herself.  Reece also had her cousins to herself and enjoyed her last hoorah of summer with them.  We went to a place that has a bunch of inflatables and let them wear themselves out, and they wore Abby and I out too! :)  Lizzie and Reece had fun running all over the place and I could not keep up with them.  Lizzie finally wore Reece out so Reece started playing with Josh and I tried to keep up with Lizzie.  That girl has some major energy and everytime I turned my head for a second she was gone.  Abby and I took shifts keeping up with her. :)  Josh and Reece were very cute and enjoyed going on slides together.  After our exciting morning, Abby and I took the kids to "Five Guys" for lunch and then ended our day at "Yogurt Mountain."  YUM!!!  It was a great way to end our summer with family.

 Although this picture is blurry, it still captures the morning well.  Josh and Reece going down the slide together and Lizzie always about 15 steps ahead escaping to the next adventure. :)
A very fun time with cousins....

No comments: