We had the priviledge of keeping Josh and Lizzie from 8/8/12 - 8/10/12 so that Joe and Abby could have a getaway to the beach. The kids were so good and had a blast playing together. I had a bunch of fun things planned but then Reece woke up the first morning with some kind of stomach bug. She got sick once and then slept for almost 2 hours on the sofa. We ended up staying in the house all day just in case she got sick again, however, she never did. After her nap, she ate a big lunch and was fine from there on out. We delayed all the fun activities until the next day BUT Josh woke up with the stomach bug on Friday morning. :( He had it much worse and was sick for about 4.5 hrs. I felt so bad for him, he just lay on the sofa and every 20 mins. or so he got sick. But, he was a trooper and even fell asleep by the trashcan at one point. :( He finally piped up and said he wanted to eat pancakes and syrup. I was not too sure I wanted him having syrup after being sick all morning but he really wanted it. So, being the Aunt, I gave it to him because that is what us Aunts do. :) He downed 3 pancakes and lots of syrup and was fine the rest of the day. So, we spent the whole sleepover cooped up inside and just playing but they were totally fine with that! Never once did they whine, say "I am bored," or fight. They played, laughed, wrestled with Tony and I, and just had fun being together. Sweet cousin time is precious!!!! And Tony and I enjoyed our time with our niece and nephew. I got some precious cuddling time with Josh and got to do a lot of talking with my cute niece! And Uncle Tony got his boy fix for two days. Thanks Joe and Abby for allowing us to watch them! It was such a fun time and neat to see the cousins enjoying one another so much!
.JPG)
Poor Josh, sick and asleep..
The girls enjoyed making their own pizzas.
Josh putting down 3 pancakes and syrup after being sick all morning.
Riley is enjoying her "homemade" pizza.
Feeling much better....
No comments:
Post a Comment