Regan was a good sport all morning. She is definitely too old for these rides but she went along with it and smiled.
Lizzie and Reece had fun riding the rides together.
Riley and Josh were best buds, he only wanted to ride with Riley.
This plane was perfect for Regan because there was a clown sticking out his tongue. She is always sticking her tongue out at me during photos - like this picture! She was not even aware the clown was on the plane.
Regan is making Abby jealous by riding in Abby's dream car.
I had fun riding the carousel with Lizzie. She told me, "Aunt K I have riden a carousel all by myself before." In other words, "Aunt K, I don't need your help." But, she did not realize I got to ride for free if I was acting like I was helping her. :)
Everyone rode the train and I love the look on Josh's face in this photo. Not quite sure what he was thinking here but would love to know!
Cute photo of Riley and Josh.
Joe had more tickets so Josh grabbed Riley's hand and they set off for more rides on the cars and planes.
All the kids enjoying the train together - without adults this time.
What could be better than dessert (snowcones and ring pops) before lunch on your birthday!
Josh opening his present from us.
We got him a Finn McMissile Car that can go in the pool and Thomas the Train squirters for the pool.
We almost forgot about the cake after lunch, we had already said our "goodbyes" when Riley reminded us about the cookie cake. So, Aunt Abby lit the cake in the trunk of her new van while Joe responded, "Uh Abby...I don't think that is covered in our warranty?!" I was cracking up and Joe and Tony were saying, "You might be a redneck if....."
Then, it got better when we looked up and saw the background of where our kids were sitting on the curb. Made for a great "redneck" birthday party. :) We got great laughs out of this and made some memories we will NOT forget!
Even though it was almost 100 degrees outside, there was still a gentle wind that blew out Josh's candles before he could. So, we had to re-light them several times.
Everyone is crowded around so the wind will not get the candles before Josh this time.
Josh blowing out (or should I say - spitting out) his candles! :)
Josh carrying around his Thomas Trains. Hard to eat cake and hold your trains at the same time.
Lizzie with blue teeth and lips...
What?!? Something wrong with my teeth??



No comments:
Post a Comment