Last week Tony went down to Georgia to be with his parents. His dad was having some testing done and Tony went down to support them when they received the results. Tony was gone for 5 1/2 days and the girls and I missed him lots but we were also very thankful he was able to be with his parents. We were so excited when he was coming home that we cleaned the house and the girls made him presents, cards and a welcome home sign. They also planned a concert for him when he arrived. I also want to say I am very blessed with a wonderful church family and friends. Everyone was calling, emailing and facebooking me to see how we were doing and I had many dinner invitations. I was overwhelmed by all the support, love and prayers during the week.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment