On Monday, December 19th Regan had a piano recital. She did very well and is getting more and more confident. She did find it hard to play on a piano other than ours since the feel is different and the pedal on this piano was stiffer. But, we were proud of her for staying confident and pushing through the obstacles. I had a dad come up to me after the recital and said, "your daughter plays beautifully so don't ever let her give up." It was a nice compliment. Now that Regan is playing harder songs I find her at the piano more and more. It is so neat to see her love of music growing and Tony and I find it very soothing to listen to her play.
Regan playing a duet with her piano teacher.
Regan with Ms. Elena
Sorry that some of these videos are cut short, my phone would not let me email the whole entire video because it was too long.



No comments:
Post a Comment