Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day on May 9, 2010. My parents spent the weekend with us and came to church with us on Sunday. They had to leave after church to head back home. Tony and the girls took me to my favorite place for lunch, Buffalo Wild Wings. YUM!!!! I have a weakness for Buffalo wings. Then, we came home and I took a long nap. It was a beautiful afternoon so we went to one of my favorite places, Ayr Mount. We walked around the meditation trail (which is not much of a meditation trail when my girls are with us) and then relaxed in the adirondack chairs overlooking the pond. It was a peaceful, relaxing afternoon (well, as peaceful as it can be with 3 young children in tow). :) Then, we headed to Mapleview Ice Cream for dessert. It was a wonderful day. I am so blessed to be the mom of three precious girls. They bring us great joy! Grandpa and Grandma with the girls.
It was a blessing to spend Mother's Day morning with my mom.

I am so blessed by these precious girls! They make me a proud mommy.

Riley reading to Grandma before church. The girls picked me a bouquet of flowers from the field.

Mommy with her girls. Regan and Reece were being silly and they put their water cups on their heads
A great way to spend my Mother's Day!The beautiful view from the adirondack chairs.

Enjoying a relaxing afternoon at Ayr Mount. Regan took this photo.

Ayr Mount

No comments: