Tony took Reece on a date tonight since they have not had any alone time in a while. During dinner they had a funny conversation that Tony shared with me. Their conversation got on the topic of what Reece wants to be when she grows up and here is how it went....
Reece: "I want to be a doctor when I grow up."
Tony: "Why a doctor."
Reece: "Because I will keep busy."
Tony: "Doing what?"
Reece: "Doctoring People."
Tony: He asked for more specifics....
Reece: "I will give people shots."
Tony: "Do you like getting shots?"
Reece: "No, I am going to give you shots....If you are still alive then." :)
She later changed her mind and said she wants to be a nurse.
Daddy: "Why a nurse and not a doctor?"
Reece: "Because the nurse is actually the one that give the shots." :)
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment