Monday, August 30, 2010

A Summer of P90X....

Tony has been doing an intense exercise program since April called, P90x.  It is a 13 week exercise program that you do 6 days a week for about 1 - 1.5 hrs. each day.  Tony has been very disciplined about doing it and also watching his calories.  He has lost 20 lbs. and none of his clothes fit anymore.  He will not be happy I am posting this but I am very proud of him and glad he is taking his health seriously. It is also teaching our girls the importance of exercise.  The girls love to watch daddy do P90x and sometimes they even join him.  I have a video of Tony doing one of his Kenpo workouts and the girls were trying it to.  It is hilarious.  I do have to say Tony may not talk to me after posting this but it is too funny of a video not to.  So, Tony if you read this, we love you, are proud of you, go buy some new pants and please forgive me!!! :) 



1 comment:

Stepp Family said...

sorry Tony.. one amps guy has seen this so you may not live this down... but you should be proud, it looks like hard work! Good job!