Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2010...

This was the first year that all three girls joined Daddy for the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance. They have been talking about it for weeks and were very excited. Grandpa and Grandma were also in town so the girls had the pleasure of being escorted by their Daddy and Grandpa. It was a very special night.


Daddy being lavished with hugs and kisses.

Reece is very excited about her first Valentine's Dance.







Grandpa and Reece love to dance so they were dancing the night away.

Reece is thoroughly enjoying herself.



I can't believe my dad did this. I am thankful he did not throw his back out.


Reece almost asleep on Grandpa. When they got home Reece told us, "Grandpa wore me out and I wore Grandpa out!"

Regan and Riley doing the Limbo. Regan and Riley had fun at the dance too. They spent most of their night running around with their friends. But, they did drag Tony out on the dance floor a few times. Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of them dancing.


Regan had a great time with her friend, Hannah.

No comments: