On January 22 our family had tickets to go to the Monster Truck Jam at the RBC center in Raleigh. Tony got tickets through the Y Guides program. But Regan, Mommy and Reece all ended up sick and could not go. So, Daddy and Riley ended up going together without us. They had a fun time and ate way too much food!!!! Riley had a large slice of pizza, about 3/4 tub of extra buttery popcorn, dipping dots, and a whole bag of skittles in a 2 hr. period. At 1:50 am the next morning I was awoken by Riley to tell me she got sick. The Riley Volcano had erupted all over her room. It was EVERYWHERE. Tony and I spent the next hour or more cleaning, changing sheets, cleaning walls and the carpet, bathing Riley and doing laundry. After 4 loads of laundry, a container of Clorox Wipes, a bottle of carpet cleaner, and 1/2 a can of Lysol we were all good. I was afraid Riley was getting a stomach bug but she never got sick again and the next day was completely back to normal and eating. So, we figured out it was all the food she ate! Needless to say, Daddy and Riley learned a lesson. :) And next time I think Mommy needs to chaperone.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment