Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...

Regan and Riley had fall break this weekend so they did not have school friday or today. We were planning to do something fun as a family on friday but we all got sick. So, we decided to let Reece skip preschool today (shhh) and went to Hill Ridge Farms. We have made this a family tradition each October and every year it gets more fun. There is a lot to do as you can see from all the photos.
They have a playhouse filled with corn and the girls and I really enjoyed this! I was amazed at how comfortable it was. I told Tony forget our Temper-Pedic Mattress, I will just sleep in a pile of corn. And boy did the corn feel good on the feet, very therapeutic. Regan buried herself in the corn. Riley and Reece enjoyed making "corn angels."
This is a very fun pipe slide. Unfortunately, children 4 and under HAVE to ride with an adult - pull my arm! Ok, so I admit I was happy they had to because Reece wanted to ditch me and ride by herself. I was having a great time! :)
It was amazing how fast this slide was. We went on it last year and it was not as fast. But, they had sprayed it with something and we were flying today. In fact, Riley went on it once and it sent her down so fast she would not go back on it.

Regan loved this slide and kept going again, and again, and again.

We tried to get a good shot of the girls in the pumpkin patch but it did not happen! This one is good of Regan...

This one is good of Riley...Starting to lose them...

We have definitely lost all 3!!!! Reminds me of when my sisters and I gave my parents fits trying to take photos of us. My mom would say we still do!

Regan took this photo of Tony and I. She does a good job with the camera.

Reece searching for the perfect "small" pumpkin.

Reece and Daddy on the hayride.

The girls on the hayride to the pumpkin patch

Amazing how good they smile for these kinds of photos!!!!


The fam getting ready to ride the train.

The girls in the hay jumping house taking a break.

Regan in the hay jumping house. This was new for the season and the girls really enjoyed it.

Regan was a good big sister helping Reece through the maze.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks more fun than our pumpkin patches! I go tomomorrow on a field trip with Marisa to one.:-)